I’ve been tagged by the lovely Clare at http://clarelouallen.blogspot.co.uk/ in this not as easy as it sounds meme. I’m all for moaning about things – just ask the man, he tells me if it was ever an Olympic sport I’d get the gold without a doubt! I do do it mostly in jest though, there isn’t much that really gets to me. So here we go!
Things that make me go GRRRRR!
– Toys with bits missing, drives me absolutely batty!
– Bits all over my freshly hoovered carpet – I swear my boys carry around a cup full of crumbs especially…
– Ridiculously cheerful mums at the school in the morning – no I do not want to chat, I want to go back to bed!
– Extremes of temperature, too hot or too cold – not nice.
– The fact that the park is next to my boys school – how is one supposed to walk the boys home past the park without them kicking off?
– Grumpy old people that glare at my boys when shopping before they’ve even opened their mouths.
– The fact I can never find a matching pair of socks! Where’d they all go?!
– My unruly hair that can’t decide whether it wants to be straight or curly.
– The fact that there are not enough hours in the day.
– Reaching the end of a really good book. This first makes me sad then grr when I can’t find anything else to read!
– Being fat. I’m 9 and a half lbs down but have still got a fair bit to go!
It’s a rather short list for me but I didn’t want everyone to think I’m the worlds most miserable mother – I’m really not, I just amuse myself by moaning! Now it’s your turn!