I have been tagged in a Getting To Know You meme by the lovely Siobhan. I’m not sure I totally understand what it’s all about but I get the general jist! So, this is what I have to do:
– choose 5 other deserving blogs with less than 200 subscribers to nominate and link their blogs in your post.
– post 5 random facts about yourself
– tell your nominees you have chosen them for this award by leaving a comment on their blogs
– answer the 5 questions the tagger has asked you and ask your own 5 questions to the people you nominate
– no tag backs
Five random facts about myself
1) I have a mild obsession with plastic cutlery.
2) When purchasing new items for my house I check their suitability as weapons to use against zombies… What, it might happen!!
3) Awful but true – I constantly judge people by their eyebrows.
4) When walking upstairs I go up two steps leading with my right leg and one leading with my left until I reach the top.
5) I can only sleep on my stomach.
What’s the funniest thing any of your children have said lately?
Well it was more of a song than something he said, my youngest was sat singing ‘One potatogrape, two potatogrape, three potatogrape, four, five potatogrape, six potatogrape, seven potatogrape more’ to his bowlful of grapes on the weekend… He’s so adorably odd ❤
What’s the best thing about motherhood for you?
Bedtimes, definitely bedtimes. I kid you not. There is no other time of day that I can gaze upon the faces of my beautiful boys without them whining or running off. I love watching their peaceful sleeping expressions and cannot resist stroking the sides of their soft cheeks.
What skill/talent have you got that few people know about or that you’ yourself have forgotten you had?
I can raise both of my eyebrows independently!
What’s your best blog post? (in your estimation – do not count how many hits or likes you’ve had)
Well of all two posts I have previously done – haha – I choose my very first post, it is a truer representation of my completely scattered thought process. I am not cold at this moment in time!
What’s the best way you’ve found to encourage a child to eat something they don’t like?
Steal the offending item from their plates as you put their meal out in front of them. Pretend it’s like some prize, the most favourite bit of a meal, go all Truchbull on them shouting ‘Much too good for children’ as you swipe it! WARNING – this may result in you having to consume far too much broccoli for a few weeks but now my youngest adores it, in fact it’s the first thing he eats off his plate before mummy steals it!
Now for my questions to my nominees
1) If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
2) Spots or stripes?
3) What is your favourite season and why?
4) How do you like your eggs in the morning?
5) How did you decide the name/s for your child/ren?
I apologise if you’ve been sent this previously, really new to all of this, it’s all good fun anyhow!